Sunday, May 13, 2012

lakeashtontalktwo@yahoo.com

The Story
Recently
lakeashtontalktwo@yahoo.com
May 13th 2012, 09:48

Today I am announcing my candidacy for the position of the CDD of Lake Ashton in Lake Wales, Fl. I will follow the steps of the late Jeff Salvin. My main goal is to weed out the crooks, thief's, liars, dummy's and the undesirables that are now presently running the CDD here at Lake Ashton. We can not afford 2 more years of the present leaders. Each CDD candidate has either called the police on us, they have stole money from all the Bingo Players, They have chat meetings and give out false information and thinks they know all the answers (she is still working on the drain pipes), and violated the Lake Ashton amenity's by placing voting signs all around the club house. None, not one has any of these CDD members has done anything for the residents of Lake Ashton but cause trouble.

I also wish to make known that no Community district leader director shall have a shirt open that exposes her breast to the residents of Lake Ashton. That person will be fired. Also any director caught lying shall also be fired.

Here is what I have done for this community!

1. I have stopped the spraying of pesticides in Lake Ashton, and the state issue a violation to the management of the community.

2. I have stopped the flow of mud into Lake Ashton and also the state ordered the management to plant trees and scrubs along the banks of the streams.

3. I stop the ban of Pick-up trucks here in Lake Ashton, without much help from the residents. Got the Ledger involved and Channel 10 News.

4. I had the ELVIS show which everyone enjoyed. It was a sold out crowd. I gave all the money to Give Kids the world.

I asked the present CDD members what have you done to help people live better here at Lake Ashton? Answer: Nothing except Ban Ed King for 4 months from the clubhouse . The person who has done more than anyone else in this community has now been ban. What a bunch of ???????

ED KING

"THE PROBLEMS WE FACE TODAY AT LAKE ASHTON EXIST BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WHO SIT BACK AND RELAXED FOR A LIVING
ARE GREATLY OUTNUMBERED BY THOSE WHO CARE FOR A BETTER COMMUNITY.

meetings

JOIN US IN OUR MONTHLY MEETINGS TO GET THE REAL TRUTH AS TO WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON HERE IN THIS COMMUNITY. REPLY TO lakeashtontalktwo@yahoo.com Coffee and doughnuts will be served. See you all there.

It is the poor who habitually elect Democrats ....

yet they are still POOR.

"You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.

You cannot lift the wage earner up

by pulling the wage payer down.

You cannot further the brotherhood of man

by inciting class hatred.

You cannot build character and courage

by taking away people's initiative and independence.

You cannot help people permanently by doing for them,

what they could and should do for themselves."

SHARE YOUR VIEWS WITH ME ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY! YOUR NAME WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. E-MAIL ME AT
lakeashtontalktwo@yahoo.com

Herbicides

Yes, I was the one that called the state to stop the spraying of Herbicides in Lake Ashton. I called "do Nothing Joe Hunter and he gives me a bunch of crap. Yes I was the one that helped all the fishermen enjoy their catch of fish. Who wants to eat herbicides? Yes I called the state and they put a stop to it. Yes you can thank me. Yes I was the one and I am happy that they put a stop to it.

ASHTONS RESTAURANT

I expose the 50% off deal.
Tricia Adams, the entire CDD board and the management gets 50% off their meals. We pay the difference in the cost of the dinner. Someone has to pay!

If you feel that you have something to say and like me to come over lakeashtontalktwo@yahoo.com

Our meeting will not be made public.

Bingo money profit was not going to charity. We were the ones that expose this scam.

State law says excess money from Bingo must go to public charity. Paul Pontious did not pay state or federal taxes and did not give much if any to state public charities. Instead he took all his friends by bus to a Brazilian restaurant in Orlando at $75.00 a plate. This is still a on going investigation by three state and federal investigation agencies. He stole money from the winners of Bingo and placed it in his pocket. He had a illegal 50/50 chance at Bingo. Never kept books on the winners and what he took in from Bingo. When he took over Bingo from Jesse Helms, he gave Paul Pontious $11,000, money left over from Bingo and it is now missing. I smell a rat. No books kept, no taxes paid, money missing, bus trips to high price restaurants, Bank records show that he filled his gas tank with Bingo money.

HERBICIDES

I was the one that stop the herbicides being sprayed into Lake Ashton. Yes, I got the state involved and told them what was going on. They got hold of Management and put a stop to spraying herbicides in the lake. I don't like eating fish fill with herbicides. Yes it was me.

Pick up trucks

YES, I WAS THE ONE THAT STOPPED THE BAN ON PICK UP'S BEING PARKED IN YOUR OWN DRIVEWAY. YES I WAS THE ONE THAT GOT THE LEDGER HERE TO WRITE A STORY ON THE BAN. YES, I WAS THE ONE THAT GOT THE CHANNEL 9 NEWS TEAM HERE TO DO A VIDEO STORY ON THE BAN. YES, IT WAS ME AND YOU CAN THANK ONLY ME FOR THIS INCREDIBLE JOB HERE AT LAKE ASHTON. YES, I DO MORE THAN WRITE STORIES ON MY WEB SITE.

Elvis

Yes, it was me that brought Elvis to Give Kids the World city, and had him put on the Elvis show for the children. It was me that gave $1500 check to Elvis and he in turn gave it to Give Kids The World. You can call Elvis at 800-224-6037 or 719-200-8965 is name is Dennis Thornberry from Colorado. I wanted him to get the credit for the gift.
I also paid him $1000 for the Lake Ashton Show and also gave him the rest of the money when he preform at Give Kids the world. I kept not one red cent. I also help the kids have their meals and received a coffee cup for my services. I was also was invited to have dinner for my services to Give Kids The World.

lakeashtontalktwo@yahoo.com

Yes, it was me that wanted to show the residents the truth of what is happening here at Lake Ashton. June Young has no right to closed off the area where residents can write in and express themselves. This community is totally controlled by the management and you have no recourse to respond. They don't want you to know the truth. This blog gives you the right to express yourself and let others know what is going on. Joe Hunter, Paul Pontious, Margo Steavens Tricia Adams and Jack Van Sickle hates my Blog. The truth shall prevail.

THIS WEB SITE IS NOT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE CDD , HOA, LAKE ASHTON COMMUNITY, OR THE MANAGEMENT. IT IS THE RESIDENTS OPINION, IDEAS, AND THOUGHTS OF LAKE ASHTON RESIDENTS AND MAY NOT BE CORRECT. ALL E-MAIL WILL BE SCREEN AND PUBLISHED AND ASSUME TO BE CORRECT. EDITOR ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ARTICLES WRITTEN OR POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE. STORIES ARE A MATTER OF EXPRESSIONS NOT THREATS.

You are welcome to post any comment, information or news on this blog by sending it to

lakeashtontalk@yahoo.com

Old stories on the developer,Joe Hunter and Bingo Paul

All stories are listed below. Click on the red title for the rest of the story

JOE HUNTER

I have complaining about this "do nothing" Joe Hunter for years. He has send me 5 letters accusing me of things I did not do. On one of the letters I was in Maine. You can thank me for getting rid of this clown. He even refuse to accept my E-Mails. He ban me for going into the club house for a week. This guy is not welcome here at lake Ashton. He is as dishonest as Paul Pontious and his so call outlaw friends. Joe was working at three communities using our money. Why wasn't he not paying the Lake Ashton Bills. Was he placing money in his pocket? Did he received kickbacks from projects? If this isn't stealing I like to know what is. By-by Joe and don't come back. Take a long walk off a short pier. We won't miss you!

Send your comments to lakeashtontalk@yahoo.com

We will not publish your name unless you tell us so.

Yes, it was me, the Publisher, the Editor, that did all the following task as noted below:

Edmund King

lakeashtontalk.blogspot.com

Yes, it was me that wanted to show the residents the truth of what is happening here at Lake Ashton. June Young has no right to closed off the area where residents can write in and express themselves. This community is totally controlled by the management and you have no recourse to respond. They don't want you to know the truth. This blog gives you the right to express yourself and let others know what is going on. Joe Hunter, Paul Pontious, Margo Steavens and Jack Van Sickle hates my Blog. The truth shall prevail.

Blog

Yes it was me that started this blog to let all residents know what is going on here in our community. June Young wants NO ONE to know what the real truth is. The management sweeps all the bad news under the rug. You can't post anything on her web site and she gets paid $500.00/mo. I get paid nothing and I allow everyone to post any news, good or bad on this web site. Margo Stevens says I am not a resident, I lived here for six years, what am I ? People like Margo and June should take a hike along with do nothing Joe Hunter. My goal is to make this a honest community and lets kick the bums, Bingo committee, management, and crooks out.

ELVIS SHOW

Yes, it was me that brought Elvis to Give Kids the World city, and had him put on the Elvis show for the children. It was me that gave $1500 check to Elvis and he in turn gave it to Give Kids The World. You can call Elvis at 800-224-6037 or 719-200-8965 is name is Dennis Thornberry from Colorado. I wanted him to get the credit for the gift.
I also paid him $1000 for the Lake Ashton Show and also gave him the rest of the money when he preform at Give Kids the world. I kept not one red cent. I also help the kids have their meals and received a coffee cup for my services. I was also was invited to have dinner for my services to Give Kids The World.

Elvis Show

Yes, I was the one who put on the Elvis show 2 years back and gave all the money after expenses to Give Kids the World. I spend a great deal of time getting this show together. I even build the ELVIS sign as a back ground for Elvis. We even gave a show at give Kids the World. They all loved it. Not one red cent went into my pocket. Teacher Tricia Adams and "Do Nothing" Joe Hunter stopped me in given any more shows because they said it takes away from their entertainment series. What a bunch of crazy people that we have here telling us what to do with our money.

Christmas young ladies dancing to Christmas songs

Yes, it was me that tried to get these young school students to come to Lake Ashton to dance for us at Monday Morning Coffee meeting. But Trish Adams and Joe Hunter said NO. I said it is a free show for all residents to enjoy. Then they said you would have to talk to Margo Stevens because she has a Fireside chat at 10am. I called her and she said NO, her fireside chat was more important. She would not cancel her dumb fireside chat. The end of this story was I told the girls that Lake Ashton was not interested in seeing you dance and that Trish Adams, Joe Hunter and Margo Stevens should all be fired for thinking about themselves. Yes, their interest is only themselves not the interest of the residents.

Herbicides

Yes, I was the one that called the state to stop the spraying of Herbicides in Lake Ashton. I called "do Nothing Joe Hunter and he gives me a bunch of crap. Yes I was the one that helped all the fishermen enjoy their catch of fish. Who wants to eat herbicides? Yes I called the state and they put a stop to it. Yes you can thank me. Yes I was the one and I am happy that they put a stop to it.

Lake Ashton

Yes, it was me that demanded that the shores along the streams that feed lake Ashton be reinforce with plants, trees and scrubs. Every time it rains, the soil would collapsed and drain into the stream making the lake very muddy. Yes it was me that call the state to tell the developer to plant more scrubs along the banks. I call "do nothing" Joe Hunter and like always he did nothing. Yes it was me. What did you do? Are you like Joe Hunter?

PICK-UP'S

YES, I WAS THE ONE THAT STOPPED THE BAN ON PICK UP'S BEING PARKED IN YOUR OWN DRIVEWAY. YES I WAS THE ONE THAT GOT THE LEDGER HERE TO WRITE A STORY ON THE BAN. YES, I WAS THE ONE THAT GOT THE CHANNEL 9 NEWS TEAM HERE TO DO A VIDEO STORY ON THE BAN. YES, IT WAS ME AND YOU CAN THANK ONLY ME FOR THIS INCREDIBLE JOB HERE AT LAKE ASHTON. YES, I DO MORE THAN WRITE STORIES ON MY WEB SITE.

Welcome to Lake Ashton Talk

THIS WEB SITE IS NOT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE CDD , HOA, LAKE ASHTON COMMUNITY, OR THE MANAGEMENT. IT IS THE RESIDENTS OPINION, IDEAS, AND THOUGHTS OF LAKE ASHTON RESIDENTS AND MAY NOT BE CORRECT. ALL E-MAIL WILL BE SCREEN AND PUBLISHED AND ASSUME TO BE CORRECT. EDITOR ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ARTICLES WRITTEN OR POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE. STORIES ARE A MATTER OF EXPRESSIONS NOT THREATS.

You are welcome to post any comment, information or news on this blog by sending it to

lakeashtontalk@gmail.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions